Open to all students of our WCMS piano faculty, this is a wonderful opportunity to hone musical skills and receive feedback from renowned adjudicators!
Students will have the option to sign up for a 15-20 minute live Zoom evaluation OR submit a video recording of their playing by the same date. Students will receive written feedback from our guest adjudicators on interpretation, style, tempo, rhythm, tone, dynamics, phrasing, technique and so much more!
- Deadline to register: May 21, 6:00 PM
- Requirements: two pieces (memorization optional, discuss with your teacher) and two scales of student's choice of keys and number of octaves
- Eligibility: open to all students of WCMS piano faculty members
- Adjudicators: Diana Tetzlaff and Shizue Sano
- Fee: $45
- How to Participate: contact department chair Yun Lee for registration information and to schedule a live or video evaluation