School Year Hours
* Due to COVID-19, the building is currently open ONLY to students with scheduled in-person lessons. For remote lessons and classes, day and time availability is similar to our regular hours listed below, but varies by teacher.
Monday - Thursday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 7:30 PM
Saturday: 8 AM - 5 PM
For full calendar, including holidays and make-up days, please click here.
School Cancellation/Closing Policy
Please call WCMS to verify the status of classes during times of inclement weather or other emergencies. Please note that WCMS does not follow the weather cancellation decisions of the Winchester Public Schools.
Traveling East on Mass. Pike (I-90) or (I-95)
- Take exit at Weston [I-95 North].
- Follow [I-95] and turn Right onto Route 3 South. (Hint: You will pass Route 3 North and the Burlington Mall on your left, before you get to Route 3 South.)
- Follow Route 3 South for 3.7 mi.
- Turn Left onto Church St. (2nd light after Mahoney's Rocky Ledge Nursery).
- Turn Right at first light onto Bacon St.
- Note small rotary to your left. Do not continue straight on Main St. (Rt.38)
- Enter the rotary and take the next street after Main Street (Everell Road) on your left.
- Go up the hill to Highland Ave (stop sign), turn Left.
- WCMS is the Tudor Revival house on the Left, with circular driveway.
Traveling South on Route 93 (points north)
- Take I-93 South
- Follow signs to the Fellsway - Exit 33. Take first RIGHT off of rotary onto South Border Road.
- Follow South Border Road until you come to the Five-Way intersection (first traffic light).
- Turn sharp LEFT onto Highland Avenue Extension.
- WCMS is the Tudor Revival house on Right, with circular driveway.
Traveling from Boston (points south & east)
- Take I-93 North
- Take the RT-16/Mystic Valley Parkway exit – Exit 31 – toward Arlington.
- Stay in the left lanes to go onto Mystic Valley Parkway/MA-16 West.
- Turn Right onto Winthrop Street/MA-38 (first cross-street light).
- Enter next roundabout and continue straight onto MA-38.
- Bear Right at fork onto Highland Ave. (blue hospital sign).
- WCMS is the Tudor Revival house on Left, with circular driveway.