Remote Learning Guide: If your lessons with Jeanne Snodgrass are being held remotely, please review these set-up recommendations and technology requirements.
As a performer, I have always been involved with many different styles of music including classical, jazz, Latin, and world music. I like to help my students develop their sense of what they like by exposing them to a variety of styles along with establishing a strong base of solid trumpet technique.
My teaching philosophy is to gently guide each student toward their own potential on the instrument and to show them that it's fun and rewarding to be involved in music!
- Bachelor of Music in Trumpet Performance, Boston University School for the Arts
- Studies with Armando Ghitalla, Roger Voisin
- Previous Faculty: New England Conservatory Extension Division, All Newton Music School
- Member of and recorded with the Aardvark Jazz Orchestra, winner of the 2000 Independent Music Awards
- Toured worldwide and recorded with Les Miserables Brass Band
- Performances with David Byrne at Carnegie Hall (2007), Lester Bowie, Gladys Knight and the Pips, Greensboro Festival Orchestra, Bel Canto Opera
- Other performances at The Knitting Factory (NYC), Town Hall (NYC), Symphony Space (NYC), the Blue Note (NYC)