Thank you for being a part of our community! Whether you are a new or continuing student, our staff is available to help you select classes, ensembles, or lessons that meet your needs. Whether a student is a beginner or a seasoned player, a toddler or an adult, we'll connect you with a teacher who will facilitate and inspire your journey.
- Private Lessons: For a list of instruments and subjects we teach, and to inquire online about lessons, please visit our private lessons page. Our registrar will work with you to find a teacher and time slot that matches your needs.
- Group Classes: If you have selected a group class and are ready to register, you can do so directly from the class description pages of our website. Please note that payment must be received in order to guarantee your spot in a class.
- Ensembles: If you would like to join an ensemble, please browse our ensemble pages for audition information. Sign up to audition during one of our scheduled audition dates at the start of the fall and spring semesters, or contact us to make special arrangements. Once you have auditioned and been placed, our staff will complete your registration.
For further information or assistance, please contact us at (781) 721-2950 or via email. Our registrar will gladly meet with you to discuss your options and provide new students and families with an orientation to the school.
You can also register in person at the front office, or by telephone at 781-721-2950. Financial aid is available; please click here for more information.
For new students: Create an account here, or create an account as part of the registration process when you choose a class, sign up for an ensemble audition, or inquire about private lessons.
"01890 Spirit Days" Promotion: New private-lesson students are eligible for one free 30-minute intro lesson. Trial lessons must be taken between December 3, 2020 and January 15, 2021. To sign up for your free trial lesson, click "Create New Account" below to begin a Private Lesson Inquiry. Be sure to choose "01890 Spirit Days" in the drop-down menu under "How did you hear about WCMS?" when you submit your Private Lesson Inquiry Form.
- Intro lesson may be offered in person or remotely, depending on the area of study and whether WCMS is offering in-person instruction at the time of the intro lesson. All students taking in-person lessons must first read the Hybrid Instruction Handbook and familiarize themselves with WCMS health and safety protocols ahead of time.
- For students under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be present if the intro lesson is remote.
- Student must have their own instrument at the time of the intro lesson (for piano trial lessons, an electronic keyboard is acceptable), unless the intro lesson is in voice.
- Only available to new private-lesson students.
For current or returning students: Log in to your student account to update account information, see your schedule, or pay tuition online. Each student household has a single online account. Your username is the email address at which you receive your invoice. Current WCMS students who need to change or drop an enrollment for Spring 2021 can do so by clicking the Change/Drop Request button below.
2020–2021: Fall or Spring Semester (16 weeks*)
30 minute lessons: $784
45 minute lessons: $1,120
60 minute lessons: $1,456
*Students may register for private lessons throughout the semester if studio space permits. Tuition will be prorated. Semi-private lessons are also available for some instruments and voice.
Classes & Ensembles
Please visit the individual webpages of our many course offerings for current tuition prices.
Annual Registration Fee
Per Household: $40
Payment for all private lessons, classes, and ensembles is due upon enrollment. A payment plan option is available for an additional $20 fee. If you are interested in the payment plan, please contact the business office.
Financial aid is available for lessons, classes, and ensembles through the generosity of our community. Please click here for more information and an application form.
- Multiple Lesson Discount: If there are 3 or more full semester private lesson enrollments (individual or family), a discount of $25 per semester private lesson is given.
- Senior Citizen Discount: For students 65 years and older, a 10% discount will be given for any private lesson, class or ensemble.
- Ensemble Discount: For students who take full semester private lessons at WCMS, a 10% discount will be deducted from their ensemble tuition. (Not applicable to Voice Works and Singing for Children)